Sunday, January 07, 2007

Duh! I'm STOOPID!!!!

I just have to send out a heartfelt SORRY to those of you who bothered to comment on my last posts. See when I originally set up this blog I clicked on the comment moderation button. But dummy me never bothered to CHECK the comment moderation section of the blog. I just thought that nobody cared to comment on my stuff. But you DO like me! You really DO like me! From now on shall turn off the comment moderation and let the comments fall where they may. And I also promise to answer any questions you have. On topic or not.

Because that's how I roll.

2 comments:

Rickart said...

Ha! About friggin' time!

I'll have to come back more often now!

Jeff said...

For some reason the comments weren't even being sent to my e-mail account. Some sort of glitch. Oh well.